How We Work
We generally look for:
- Newer vehicles made in the last 10 years
- Or Classics/Antiques
- Rust free, and minimal work needed
- Under 120,000 miles (gas) or
- Under 200,000 miles (Diesel)
- Clean title
Please drop off your vehicle (already detailed or cleaned – $59/hr charge if we need to have your vehicle detailed) with the following and we’ll take care of everything else!
- Valid Registration, Insurance, and Inspection
- Title OR Payoff Amount if Lien
- Minimum 1/2 tank of gas
Consignment Fee: $149
Each vehicle receives the following as part of the consignment process:
- Walk-through Inspection
- Quote on what your vehicle needs (if needed)
- Discounted parts/labor (if needed)
- Vehicle History Report
- NADA Guide price consultation
- Paid Listings of vehicle on numerous websites
- We deal with all the tire kickers
- Test drives
- And paperwork
You literally sit back, relax, and collect a check when your car sells! It’s that simple!
Commissions are paid AFTER the sale of your vehicle. If sold on Ebay we need to wait 7 days after the person takes possession of the vehicle. We will also handle all shipping and delivery aspects when the vehicle is sold out of state.
We try to sell every vehicle as inspected, but we will not do any work on your vehicle without your consent.
- 10% on Vehicle’s final sale price up to $19,999
- 9% between $20,000 – $39,999
- 8% between $40,000 – $59,999
- 7% on anything $60,000+
*** Minimum commission is $499 ***